- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Blackstone is a brand new community situated in Canyons Village, just steps from the Cabriolet Gondola (as shown through the window of the bedroom pictures) providing ease of access to Park City’s 350 runs and 7400 acres of terrain, right on the fairway of the Canyons Golf Course with 18 holes winding through 97 acres, enjoying spectacular views of the Wasatch & Uinta Mountains. Enjoy skiing, boarding, golf, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, horse-drawn sleigh rides, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, tubing, rafting, the on property year round pool, gym (including Peloton) and more. Down the street from complimentary transportation taking you throughout the Park City area.The spectacular unit is a top floor, corner, penthouse unit, largest in the building, featuring vaulted ceilings and upgrades galore (not your average Blackstone unit). Dramatic accordion style doors open wide to the warp around deck on...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- > Please note that this home requires a signed rental agreement to book. > Guests responsible for conducting themselves in a professional manner, complying with all property rules > No smoking, minimum $5000 charge for violation > No pets, minimum $5000 charge for violation > Failure to follow smoking and/or pet policy can result in immediate removal from the property without refund > No events/parties, maximum occupancy applies > In accordance with ADA guidelines the Property Manager provides accommodation to those with disabilities having true service animals. Service animals are not those who have been specifically trained to help legitimately disabled people with physical needs. A service animal has been trained to perform tasks or do work for the benefit of a person with a disability, performing tasks or work directly related to the person’s disability. Consistent with ADA guidelines the Property Manager requires that guests with such animals answer the following questions on or before reservation: (1) is the service animal required because of a disability? and (2) what work or task has the service animal been trained to perform? Service animals perform and critical function for their handler. The Property Manager requires that service animals NEVER be left in the unit without their handler, that such animals ALWAYS accompany their handler whenever he/she departs the unit/room. While providing provision for legitimate service animals such are very different from pets, misrepresentation is disrespectful to our property owners, those with disabilities, those with allergies, and will not be tolerated. False representation of a service animal and/or leaving the animal alone in the unit will result in immediate eviction without refund and forfeiture of security deposit in full. Over and above security deposit forfeiture the Property Manager imposes a $5000 fine/deep cleaning fee for such violation and false representation may result in charges in accordance with Utah 62A-5b-106 and other applicable laws. In addition to the Property Management requirements, our units are within resort properties with strict building/HOA pet policies enforced by onsite management. Guests are responsible for compliance with such building and HOA rules and enforcement actions. Building/HOA management will not tolerate nonconformance and will both evict and fine those in violation. Any such eviction will be without refund with guests responsible for building/HOA fines as well as penalties as outlined above.