- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome Home to your new mountain hideaway! This pristine home perched on Appalachian Ski Mountain is sure to delight your entire family. The main level has an open kitchen, living room, and dining area with cathedral ceilings and panoramic mountain views through the wall of windows. The kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of space and all the essentials you’ll need to prepare tasty meals. The dining area boasts views from all seats. The living room features very comfortable furniture arranged around a gas-log stone fireplace with an HDTV and DVD player. There is also a half bath off the kitchen.A master suite is down the hall, featuring a King bed, private small deck, as well as a private bathroom with double vanities and a water closet & shower.Step out onto the spacious wrap-around deck furnished with a dining table and Adirondacks and enjoy the awe-inspiring mountain views. A gas grill is positioned on the deck. This home also...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check in is after 4pm • Checkout by 10am
- • Pets are not permitted unless the property is listed as pet friendly. If the property is pet friendly, Property Manager will contact you to collect a pet fee.
- • Must be at least 25 years old to reserve. This person is required to be one of the persons staying in the property for the reserved dates.
- • No smoking inside the home. No trace of smoking left outside the home.
- • Do not leave food or trash outside as it could attract animals.
- • No parties or gatherings above the posted occupancy allowed. Keep outside noise respectable.
- • 4WD/AWD and/or chains recommended during winter- it is your responsibility to come prepared for winter weather. No refunds are given if you are not prepared for winter weather.
- • Guest is responsible for any damages caused by intentional (non-accidental) actions.
- • Host is not responsible for items left in the home.
- • Must electronically sign an additional Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions sent by Host (property manager) within 60 days of arrival