Mykonos Amalthea Villa
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Welcome to the beautiful Villa, a perfect, iconic, gorgeous Villa positioned in Halara; on a quiet, rocky hill in the middle of Mykonos island. This Villa provides a setting where you can relax in serenity from noise and the summer winds, but also reach the town centre and the beaches in less than 10 minutes. Could you think of a better setting for an epic summer in Greece?
Villa sits gracefully amid green gardens that slope gently down the hillside. The large patio doors open to a large terrace, which boasts a great sitting and lounging area, a pergola-shaded dining area, BBQ and bar, which make it perfect for any occasion, from a family dinner or a gathering of friends to an unforgettable party for special guests. Without a doubt, the highlight of the terrace is the heated infinity pool. Sit back on the sunbeds and enjoy stunning views that feature blazing sunset skies and sapphire waters; welcome to your own...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.