Pacuíba Coastal Villa Luxury, tranquility and nature in Ilhabela
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Located on the northern coast of Ilhabela, after Pacuíba Beach, our beautiful bungalow villa is the right place for incredible days with family and friends in the midst of nature.
Attention on energy usage: Our house is in the middle of the national park and we are off the electric grid. The generator and solar system do not have the same capabilities as an electrical system and we must follow the rules regarding energy consumption. Please see more information on "Rules".
The place is extremely quiet, safe and surrounded by greenery. Even before arriving at the garage, visitors will be able to enjoy a breathtaking 180 degree view of the ocean, in addition to the mountains and lots of native forest.
After parking, it is necessary to go down some stone steps that surround the house and you will find a waterfall that feeds a koi pond.
There are a total of 4 bungalows that together hold up to 14...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Pacuíba Beach is considered by many to be a hidden treasure of Ilhabela. Small and a little far from the road (which in this stretch is dirt), it has a lawn and the shade of several “Beach Hat” trees, which do not require the use of an umbrella. The narrow strip of sand with many beaches disappears at high tide, and the waves wash over the beach when the wind is strong. But, at low tide, it provides a beautiful setting – outside or in the water, as it is also a diving point for its transparent waters.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. After formalizing the reservation, a seasonal rental contract will be signed and all guests must send a valid document with photo (RG, CNH, RNE or Passport)
- 2. It is necessary to hire the caretakers for support during the stay (amounts aside).
- 3. No parties, events and bachelor parties.
- 4. Smoking is only allowed in outdoor areas.
- 5. We accept small pets, on request (see pet rules: https://bit.ly/2DbxBVq)
- 6. Children allowed - under parental supervision.
- 7. Turn off lights whenever you leave the house.
- 8. Do not flush toilet paper and sanitary pads down the toilet.
- 9. It is not allowed to use the fireplace without the guardrail.
- 10. We do not allow more guests than what is stated in the advertisement.
- 11. A security deposit of R$ 3.000,00 is linked to your reservation and will be used for any unforeseen circumstances, if there is none, there will be no extra charges
- 12. ATTENTION: About energy usage
- Our house is in the middle of the national park and we are off the electric grid. The generator and solar system do not have the same capabilities as an electrical system and we must follow the following rules:
- Solar system:
- - Do not tamper with electricity control boxes and electrical equipment (battery, converter, controllers, etc.)
- - Equipment authorized to work with the solar system: refrigerator, all lights in the house in the bungalows and cell phone charger during the day (please do not charge at night).
- - Do not connect any electrical appliances
- - The solar system operates all day
- - We kindly ask you to use energy consciously and turn off equipment and lights when you are not using them.
- System with generator:
- This system serves as a back-up to the solar system and operates during the following hours:
- - from 8 am to 10 am (8 am to 12 pm on the days of filtering the pool)
- - from 19:00 to 23:00 in summer
- - from 6pm to 10pm in winter
- - from 7pm to 1am on December 31st
- Generator connection outside these hours will be charged R$40.00 per hour.
- SECURITY_DEPOSIT: 3000 BRL