Gwynne House - 6 Bedroom Luxurious Holiday Home - Tenby Harbour
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
This beautiful newly decorated 200 year old Grade II listed building fits for the perfect getaway situated overlooking the Harbour in Tenby. Sleeping 12 people over 6 bedrooms and it being a stone’s throw from the beach Gwynne House makes for the perfect family holiday. Gwynne House is also the property that Mary Ann Evans aka George Eliot was inspired to write her first novel that was published in 1857.
On entering Gwynne House, you are greeted by its high ceilings and original wooden floors. To the right of the hallway, you have a large light and airy dining room boasting views of the Harbour and North Beach. In the centre of the hallway, you will find a snug where you can store all your coats and shoes. Further through the snug you enter a large family bathroom with a roll top bath with handheld shower and a large walk-in shower offering a rainfall shower head and handheld shower head. This bathroom also offers a double sink,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
ATM - 0.00 m; Bakery - 0.00 m; Bank - 0.00 m; Beach front - 0.00 m; Bus stop - 0.00 m; fishing - 0.00 m; Golf - 0.00 m; Hospital - 0.00 m; large supermarket - 0.00 m; Pharmacy - 0.00 m; Post Office - 0.00 m; Restaurants - 0.00 m; Shops - 0.00 m; Walking Street - 0.00 m; water sports - 0.00 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome.