Villa Zanetti Mykonos
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
With its large, comfortable accommodation capacity and stunning location, this one-of-a-kind villa will be your private, luxurious glamping paradise, offering the ultimate beach experience. The living spaces are modern, youthful, and easygoing, with an emphasis on comfort and, in particular, the convivial experience they provide. It is not primarily about design and luxury in the minimalist sense here; it is about the fairy-like setting and its welcoming flair to welcome friends and family to enjoy it together.
A total of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms are fully-equipped with toiletries, wooden ceilings and whitewashed surroundings, radiating the cycladic spirit. The curvy bathtubs give a sense of a modern touch mixed with traditional details. This property manages to provide a living experience that meets the highest international luxury standards while retaining a regional identity.
The open plan kitchen with living...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Less than a ten-minute walk away is the beach of Agios Ioannis, a popular destination with swimmers and snorkelers alike. Other famous beaches, such as Ornos and Psarrou are reachable within 6 and 13 minutes respectively. If the order of the day is to show yourself around the bustling scene of the rest of Mykonos island, you will find on your way a lot of fine dining eateries and exclusive bar restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.