Ca’ Moro - Lido
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
The LIDO apartment is located on the third floor, easily accessed via elevator service, and consists of: 2 double bedrooms (with the possibility of an extra bed in the larger one), 2 en-suite bathrooms, and 1 laundry room. The living area in very spacious with a dining table for up to 10 people, 2 large sofas, and a bar-kitchen to entertain guests with an aperitif while preparing meals in the kitchen or for breakfasts in the elegant living area. The house is very bright as it is on the third floor of Palazzo Garzoni-Moro, and the view on the canal and on the city’s rooftops brings a lot of light and air to the living area. The apartment does in fact look out from two opposite sides of the building, offering spectacular views of the city.
License number: M0270428383
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Cancellation terms.
- In case of lockdown, all bookings will be refunded 100% if the cancellation occurs up to 24 hours from the arrival date.
- If you decide to cancel your booking, the refunding process works as follows:
- – 100% refund if cancellation takes place 15 days before arrival date.
- – 50% refund if cancellation takes place from 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival date.
- – No refund if cancellation takes place within 1 week before arrival date.
- Read our cancellation policy here.
- Check-in and check-out.
- We personally pick you up at your arrival point in Venice, while in other cities this first appointment takes place at the home address. A member of our team will accompany you to the apartment, show you around, and explain all its features.
- Check-in time is from 3PM to 8PM.
- Find our rules here.
- Late check-in surcharge.
- There is a €50,00 surcharge for late check-ins after 8PM.
- After 10PM, the surcharge is of €100,00. You must send in a request for check-ins past midnight.
- Send in your late check-in request.
- City Tax.
- You will be asked to pay the city tax at the moment of check-in. This fee applies for each guest and is calculated based on the category of the accommodation, the age of the guests checking in, and the length of the stay period.
- No smoking and candle.
- Guests are not allowed to smoke within the house and use candles inside apartments.
- No pets or animals.
- No animals are allowed inside the house.
- House cleaning before and after guest stays.
- We carefully clean and prepare every house before guests arrive and after they check-out. If you wish, you may request extra towels and cleaning services for a fee.
- Payment methods.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and bank transfers.
- For more details on our policies, see the Terms and Conditions.