Vino On Vineyard
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
* This home is an established vacation rental with a long history of happy guests. *
Welcome to Vino On Vineyard, a unique private setting off Vineyard Drive on the prime 46 West Wine Trail. Located within the Blue Ribbin with several award-winning wineries, this beautiful home presents a hillside setting and is nestled in between renowned Denner and Jada Vineyards.
You will enjoy an unforgettable vacation experience in this expansive property and 3,200+ sq ft home boasting four bedrooms and four bathrooms! The open floor plan allows guests to interact and share the gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is complete with a double oven and a six-burner Dacor Cooktop, granite countertops, an oversized island, and additional counter seating. Enjoy your meals at the farmhouse table with seating for eight or outside on the covered patio. Appliances include a French-door refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, Keurig coffee...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable: 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night 2 bedrooms: $7 per night 3 bedrooms: $10 per night 4 bedrooms: $13 per night 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted. The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit. How to Report Damage Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858. Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT. The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity. The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation. Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card. The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items. This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.