- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
In a breathtaking position overlooking the bay of Isola Bella and surrounded by a centuries-old park in the hilltop town of Taormina is stunning Villa Isolabella. Built in the second half of the 19th century, quality and timeless elegance are in every example of superior craftsmanship throughout the villa’s expansive interior.
This air of nobility and excellence attracted acting and music royalty to enjoy lavish stays at Villa Isolabella – as well as actual English royalty itself. Feel the sense of history as you follow in the footsteps of the revered and the regal through the series of interconnected lounge rooms and sprawling outside grounds.
The villa is set over two floors and sleeps up to 12 guests in total comfort and luxury. On the ground floor is a choice of two living spaces to suit all occasions. Whatever your mood, you’ll find impeccable style and fine antiques the perfect backdrop for relaxing or...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking not allowed.