- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Sitting on the outskirts of a small village in the northern Tuscan hills is Villa Cianca, a lovingly converted agricultural building turned holiday home. The spacious and well-appointed villa is just 11km from Lucca in a neighbourhood of various villages and hamlets scattered over the hillsides.
Villa Cianca is the ideal base for your Tuscan family break and sleeps up to ten guests across four bedrooms meaning everyone has space to relax. Carefully restored by its loving owners, the homely interiors offer Italian charm and comfort in rustic surroundings.
The house has lovely views of the Tuscan countryside; the feeling of nature envelopes the garden and the sloping grassy areas and mature trees feel like an extension of the campagna. While retaining a rustic feel, your holiday home has all the facilities you could need for a family break, including a private pool with sunbeds and a dining area under a pergola...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.