Maravilla Condos: Anchors Away
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
With so much to see and do in the heart of Galveston, you and yours will love stepping right into this cozy condo offering comfortable furnishings, cool AC, and large TVs to relax after a long day in the sun. Indulge in tasty home cooked meals using the kitchen with fullsized stainless steel appliances and all the utensils you need! Or, pack a picnic for the whole crew and head down to the warm sand nearby. More fun can be had near home base with the shared pool and hot tub waiting right below. Plus, you can stay connected with the free highspeed WiFi and flatscreen TVs to stream your favorite shows with ease. When it is time to hit the hay, the bedroom will be perfect for the parents, and the bunks at the entrance of this condo will be ideal for the little ones. Centrally located in Galveston you can easily hit the Seawall for a day at the beach, or head out for a scenic drive. Guests can easily enjoy the waterfront at the Galveston...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID GVR08513
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- Twobedroom units may be occupied by no more than eight 8 people. All guests must be at least 21 years of age or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. This is the maximum occupancy per unit at the property. Guests may not invite guests or host parties at the property. Wrist bands are issued upon checkin by the Association staff. Only the maximum occupancy number of wristbands will be issued and anyone on the property without a wristband will be asked to leave the property without financial responsibility on the part of the Association.
- The Association does not offer doortodoor trash pickup. You are responsible for taking all trash to the dumpsters located on the East side of the main parking lot. The trash from units is not to be placed in garbage cans near mailboxes, elevators, or in laundry rooms. Owners may be fined for their own failure or that of their guests, renters, or tenants, to comply.
- Domestic breeds of dogs only are permitted, and all must be in compliance with all rules, regulations, and laws. Any animal or breed identified as dangerous is prohibited. Pets must be leashed on the property at all times. The pet walking area is on the east side of the property between the garage and the neighboring access road. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up the debris of their pets and will be held responsible financially and otherwise for reimbursing anyone who is injured or bitten by their pets. No pets allowed in the pool areas, inofficelobby, or in the exercise room.
- Office Visits
- Shoes, shirtscoverups are required for everyone in the officelobby. Adults amp children included.
- Hanging items on the balcony railings or patio furniture is strictly prohibited. Please refrain from feeding seagulls from the balconies. Gas or charcoal barbecues, and any form of the fireplace, chimney, etc. are not permitted on the balcony of any unit at the Maravilla. Electric BBQ units are allowed. Gas and charcoal units may be used at ground level within the confines of the fencing. All grills must be completely extinguished and cooled before leaving the area.
- Please note that this condo currently does not have balcony access due to safety concerns. We are working to address this issue and apologize for any inconvenience. There is a waiver that will need to be signed at checkin.
- Lifeguards are not employed by the HOA. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times while on Maravilla property. The exercise room rules require that only those 18 and older may use those facilities. Parents are required to supervise their own children at all times while on Maravilla property. Any child left unattended or unsupervised at any location on Maravilla property including aquatic facilities, office, inside the unit, on the balcony, etc., may be considered by others to have been abandoned or neglected and appropriate authorities notified.
- Recreation Facilities
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Swimming is not permitted in underwear, street clothes, or unclothed. Babies must wear a swim diaper while in the pool as accidents could result in a 48hour closure of the pool for proper chemical treatment. The swimming area is for registered guests and does not extend to guests of guests. Pool hours are from 1000 a.m. to 1100 p.m. Even if chains are not in place, the hours are still in effect and use of the pools andor hot tub outside of these hours may result in your being asked to leave the property altogether. The water feature on the west side of the property is decorative and no one may walk, slide or play in this area. Yellow pool bands are provided to each owner, PAPER WRISTBANDS are provided for GUESTS during their stay and must be presented if requested by any employee, board member, or designee to ensure the use of our facilities by owners and registered guests only. Use of the exercise facility requires that the user be at least 18 years of age and able to verify this if requested to do so. No skating, rollerblading or skateboarding is permitted on the grounds of the Maravilla at any time by any owner, renter, guest, or tenant. EASTSIDE POOL IS HEATED.
- All vehicles, cars, trucks, motorcycles, are required to have and display a Maravilla parking permit. While parking permits are required to park on Maravilla property, parking is on a firstcomefirstserved basis and a permit does not guarantee parking availability. Any vehicle without an appropriate or expired permit may be towed at the vehicle owners expense. The charge for a guest parking permit is 25.00 for the duration of a stay. Renters and guests, regardless of the length of stay, may not use an owners permit. All vehicles require a permit. Renters may not park trailers of any type including motorcycle, boat, jet ski, recreational vehicle, or utility on Maravilla property.
- Owners rent their units as they deem appropriate. The Association requires compliance with all rules of the Association and owners can be penalized, financially or otherwise, for infractions by themselves, their rental managers, renters, guests, or tenants. The Association, however, does not manage unit interiors and any questions or concerns regarding the accommodations, amenities, contents, or cleanliness of a unit should be directed to the entity through whom you rented and not the Association or its staff.
- Unlawful activity, excessive noise, loud parties, or unruly guestsvisitors are prohibited and will result in being asked to leave. Any financial repercussions are between the renterguest and the entity through whom they rented.
- The Association, Board of Directors, Property Management Company, andor staff members of the Maravilla HOA may enforce compliance andor seek law enforcement assistance in the removal of anyone who does not comply with the rules of the Association.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.