The Little Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The Little Cottage holds an excellent position within the village of Elterwater, being within easy reaching distance of Ambleside and Windermere, the cottage makes an ideal choice for families or couples wishing to fully explore the beautiful Lake District. There are a wide variety of helpful amenities and family-friendly attractions in the vicinity while the closest restaurant is just a 200m stroll away!
The cottage has been beautifully restored with incredibly high attention to detail by the interior designer, Katharine Pooley, who has updated the cottage with contemporary yet elegant interiors while retaining all of its original charm and character. The Little Cottage can comfortably accommodate four guests across its two well-appointed bedrooms making it ideal for a family or two couples holidaying together. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of an open-plan living and dining area...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.