The Merchants House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
With its blue shuttered windows and pretty terraced garden, The Merchant’s House exudes Burgundy character and warmth, perfectly positioned in a hamlet just a short drive from Beaune and the wine villages of Route des Grands Crus.
A bolthole for a couple or two, or maybe a small family with older children, this 2-bedroom home is utterly charming with its traditional yet stylish interiors. As you step into the maison you head straight into the formal dining room with its stone flagged flooring and beautiful fireplace, a fine place for long evening meals accompanied by the best Côte de Beaune wine – after all, the owner is a renowned wine-maker. The spacious lounge boasts striking wood beams, exposed stone walls and glorious valley views whilst the inviting kitchen is elegantly equipped with a Lacanche range cooker.
Outside, the rustic stone patio features an al-fresco dining table, perfect for freshly delivered...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.