The Secret Hamlet
- 11 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- 24 Guests
Featured in The Guardian’s Top 10 Best Foodie Retreats in Rural France.
Your wedding or family holiday will be a true fairytale affair at this estate in the Loire Valley. Situated on top of a hill and covered in creeping vines, this Old World home has been renovated with the utmost care and taste. The expertly styled interior epitomizes the easy, chic sophistication of ‘art de vivre à la française’.
Guests stay in the six homes that surround the main manor house, each with private gardens and unique character. We especially love the ’Honey House’, originally used to manage beehives and extract honey, it’s now a 2 bedroom haven. Another house has a terrace overlooking the river - your large party will love having this 35 acre hamlet (and two swimming pools) to themselves.
Outside, the grounds slope down to the river, where you’ll paddle toward the nearest town or fish beneath the shade of a 450 year...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.