- 16 Bedrooms
- 20 Bathrooms
- 32 Guests
Immerse yourself in a quintessential Tuscan experience at this splendid 17th century home where you will be welcomed with open arms by the passionate owners who have restored this villa with Italian charm and grace.
Santa Gemma dates back to the 1600s when a noble family bought the villa as their summer residence, then in the 19th century it was gifted to monks who altered the rooms and attached a school and church to the house. Its current owners have spent many years overseeing the careful renovation of this grand villa, bringing it back to its former beauty, even hiring an artist from Florence to restore the 18th century frescoes which can be found in some of the wonderful rooms.
Of course, no expense has been spared to introduce 21st century luxuries such as complimentary Wi-Fi, mini-bars and robes in the bedrooms and beautiful bathrooms, many with contemporary rain showers. In the main villa there are eleven...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.