- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This villa in Languedoc has a rich and storied history - built as a monastery in the 16th century, it is now a portal to gorgeous family holidays. If you have a love for simpler times, the wide stone walls of the house will speak to you. That’s not to say you’ll forgo modern comforts here - the swimming pool on the stone terrace outside lends a private resort air.
Here the architecture elevates this 4 bedroom family villa to something special. From the ancient stone stairs to the stained glass window in the bathroom, this home has character to spare. The living room feels almost like an underground cavern; the low, arched ceiling makes a snug family movie night.
Nestled between the Cévennes National Park and Provence, this holiday villa is a true rural escape in a quiet little village. Hikers will be most at home, and local caverns may interest the whole family (try Grottes de Trabuc, 45 minutes from the villa)....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.