Manoir Du Jasmin
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Look out at the Dordogne vineyards and rolling hills around you as you relax in the glorious gardens of your manoir, surrounded by the summer scents of lavender, roses and jasmine. Close to the delights of both Eymet and Bergerac, this is a fine place to holiday with family or friends looking to relax in this alluring region of southern France.
The former 19th century residence of the local mairie, this country abode is both elegant and stylish following an impressive restoration in recent years. With seven bedrooms spread over the main house and cottage, Manoir du Jasmin has retained much of its historic charm with original flooring, exposed stone walls and oak beams. This is contrasted with 21st century luxuries such as air-conditioning throughout, a home cinema room, a gym and an especially grand bar and games room in the converted barn.
Even the heated swimming pool is stylish with its limestone terrace and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.