- 8 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
Manoir Colombe is on the border of two exceptional regions - near enough to the Dordogne for foie gras and great wines, whilst benefiting from the warmer and drier climate of the Lot.
Just a five-minute stroll across the Roman style bridge takes you to the village bakery, grocery store, bar/tabac/restaurant and post office. The desirable villages of Eymet and Duras are a short drive away.
This 17th-century manor house is steeped in history and even boasts one of the finest Pigeonniers in France, which is a National Monument. The house full of rustic charm and beauty with terracotta floors, exposed wooden beams and thick, stone walls which keep the house cool.
Its two hectares of grounds offer a pretty and romantic walled garden lined with lavender, a lawned courtyard and pergolas of wisteria and ivy. In the rest of the grounds there are many secluded areas to simply sit and enjoy your surroundings....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.