- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A peaceful oasis set in the rolling meadows of the Lot countryside, this beautiful home has been exquisitely styled by its loving owners, both internationally renowned interior designers.
With an air of romance, the interiors are splendid with eclectic and handsome furnishings set against a historical backdrop of exposed stone walls, wood-beamed ceilings and an overall classic style. Fascinating objets d’art fill the incredibly designed rooms yet there is a constant feeling of warmth, grace and comfort throughout this unique home.
All on the ground level, there are two charming bedrooms, each with their own elegant shower room and behind one of sumptuous beds you can luxuriate in a clawfoot bathtub. The living area is perfect for cosy evenings by the wood-burning fire and opens out to an impressive and brilliantly equipped kitchen where you can create feasts using the finest ingredients from local traditional...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Smoking not allowed.