- 9 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
It is little wonder that the magnificent Grade II listed Inglethorpe Hall has won prestigious awards including Norfolk Wedding Venue of the Year. This accolade in the Prestige Awards 2021 is due to the hall’s fabulous reception spaces, a delightful terrace and the wide, sweeping lawns and rolling parkland that surround this gorgeous property. The grounds are a photographer’s and a holidaymaker’s dream. Inglethorpe Hall, built in 1745, is set in thirty acres in Ingoldisthorpe on the boundary of the Royal Estate of Sandringham. It is a location perfect for birdwatchers, lovers of vast sandy beaches and huge skies, golfers, foodies, sailors, cyclists, walkers and families. With nine bedrooms sleeping up to twenty guests, Inglethorpe Hall is perfect for special events, special occasions, family get togethers, yoga and art retreats and corporate events. This fabulous location is within easy reach of the sensational sands of Holme...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.