Chateau Trois Tours
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Between the historic towns of Dieppe and Fécamp, Château Trois Tours sits grandly in a beautiful estate only a few minutes from the glorious beaches of the Alabaster coastline in this magnificent part of Normandy.
The castle dates back to the early 17th century and is typical of the Louis XIII architecture of this time; it’s no wonder the château is listed with the French National Trust. The distinctive three towers were added 200 years later, adding to the romantic ambience across the impressive estate.
Inside the majestic castle, grand rooms offer ample space in the traditional salon, beautiful library and home cinema room whilst a wood-panelled dining room and superb contemporary kitchen with its historic feature fireplace mean cooking, or being cooked for, is a real joy. Over the top two floors, there are nine traditionally styled bedrooms with sumptuous fabrics and homely furnishings, perfect for large...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.