- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Chateau Lignol is a 14th century hunting lodge - a miniature castle in the middle of the Brittany countryside.
A slice of French charm without overwhelming acreage, Chateau Lignol is tucked away behind Breton farmland. A long track opens up onto a vista of the famous tower which can be glimpsed through the trees. A stay at Chateau Lignol is the perfect opportunity to explore and immerse yourself in the peaceful and beautiful local area. Surrounded by farmland, this is truly rural France at its best.
Built in 1251, it was used as a hunting lodge for the Princes of Rohan from 1384 when they wanted a bolthole from the hustle of nearby Guémené sur Scorff. It is five minutes by road to a compact busy village that boasts three boulangeries, a cinema and a weekly market, as well as an active cultural life.
The chateau is a reflection of the owner’s eclectic and antique style. The airy spaces of the salons...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.