- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 21 Guests
Chateau Noble is a unique jewel in the South of France.
Founded 400 years ago by a Lord, using funds gifted to him for his service in war by King Louis XIII, today its modern-day guardians pay homage to its heritage and offer their passion and respect to its founding families, by preserving their coats of arms, cherishing each past century and generation and ensuring that every guest is made to feel like a king.
This has always been a noble residence and guests today will be treated with befitting care and attention by its friendly and highly skilled team who are devoted to their guests and their guests’ enjoyment. If guests wish, an exceptional chef is on hand for delicious meals, as are a host of extra services such as a charming host-butler, bar-stocking and shopping service, pampering massage and beauty treatments, baby-sitting and much more.
The château has been beautifully restored to a high...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.