- 13 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- 26 Guests
Chateau Ferme is an authentic tobacco farm situated on the borders of Tarn et Garonne and Lot et Garonne, a region sometimes known as the Tuscany of France. This beautiful estate is set in a sweeping landscape, where the laughter of large groups of melon pickers or the soft drone of tractors can be heard from the fields in the distance.
Today, the chateau is a working sunflower farm that has 13 luxurious rooms, some with en suite bathrooms, making it ideal for a stay with family, friends or other groups. In spite of the many luxurious touches, the chateau remains a throwback to centuries past, even if it has been thoroughly redecorated.
Chateau Ferme has a wonderful stone swimming pool, beautiful sunny and shady spots, a large communal kitchen for cooking, long tables for dining in the evenings, a cinema where you can watch a film after sunset and a pool room where you can play a last game of pool before turning...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.