Chateau De Seyres
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
The charming Chateau de Seyres is ideally located in a small village in the Charente region of South West France, just on the Dordogne borders, and offers guests a choice on whether they’d like to stay in Medieval splendour or Classical elegance! The property has remained in the same family for several centuries, who painstakingly take care of the place and ensure each and every need of each and every guest is met. Enjoy the spectacular linden tree in its courtyard, as you take in a chateau nestled in greenery that overlooks the nearby valley and woods - the perfect place for a holiday in the South of France.
The chateau has two wings, which are connected by a music room. This room is a great place to meet up with everyone for drinks and nibbles, and entertainment is easy thanks to the Pleyel grand piano, at the disposal of seasoned musicians.
It’s the ideal place to stay for family holidays, parties,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.