- 10 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Walk through the wrought iron gates, under the 400-year-old chestnut tree and down the secluded path to discover a majestic 13th Century castle filled with historical charm and beautiful contemporary style. Located in the heart of the Burgundy wine region, near some of France’s most stunning towns and sights, Château Bourgogne is a truly magical place to escape to.
It’s a wonderful story – starting as a dream when the devoted owners spotted the castle in an estate agent’s window in Paris. Since then they have put their heart and soul into the château’s sensitive restoration and what they have created is a unique, unpretentious yet luxurious place to stay which has retained so much of its rich historical past.
With origins date as far back as 1000AD; the main château was built in medieval times and used to protect local inhabitants during times of war. It has a long and interesting history with various owners,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.