- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
A recent entry in the guestbook of this villa in Tuscany reads, “One of the best places on earth!” We know you’ll agree. If food and wine are your passion you’re in luck; this estate produces both wine and olive oil. You’ll stay in a stately stone farmhouse on top of the hill among those olives and grapes, the rolling countryside laid out beneath you.
Spend your days by the L-shaped private pool, which sits on a pretty stone terrace nestled on the side of the hill. Active travellers will adore the gym, with both cardio and weightlifting equipment. Come inside the villa, and feel the Old World charm. Original wooden beams oversee antique furniture and a wide brick fireplace in the living room. You’ll be charmed by the eat-in kitchen (with stone floors and intricate blue tiles) and the dining room, where you can open the doors and let the breezes blow through.
You’re in the Chianti region - known worldwide for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.