- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
By all measures it is the most prominent house on Skyros Island. It is situated at the most beautiful part of Hora, with a great view of the Aegean Sea. Its perfect location at the village along with the view and the proximity of the largest beach of the island (400 m 8min.walk) make this property ideal for anyone wanting the ultimate Greek -non spoiled -island vacation. The villa is built in stone and is now fully renovated. All traditional and unique Skyrian architectural features are kept and at the same time is a fully modern and comfortable house. All ceilings and floors are wooden and all rooms have wooden shutters, painted in olive green. Bathrooms, veranda and patio are built with the technique of cement dust and old tiles.
The 370 sq.m. are split in three levels. The first floor has a spacious living room with splendid view of the Aegean Sea. The living room is fully equipped with all amenities.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Linaria Port 10,1km Airport 14,7km Chora center 300m Beach Magazia 600m Archeological Museum 20m Faltaits Museum 30m Brooke Square 25m Castle 200m Saint George Byzantine Church 200m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.