Family beach house located within a short stroll of Waterville
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Skellig Bay View House was lovingly designed as a fun filled family beach house. It has welcomed members of the owner’s extended family for many happy years and now, for the first time, it is available for you to rent for your next extended family vacation.
Skellig Bay View House can sleep up to 11 people in 5 bedrooms. This house really does have everything you could possibly need for your stay and the owner wants you to enjoy every aspect of his home so welcomes you to use everything within it. There is nothing "fancy" about this house and there are no airs and graces - it is simply there to be enjoyed by young and old alike. It is a home that was designed to be "lived in". What is wonderful about Skellig Bay View House is that an extended family or group of friends can converge and stay in one great location, yet everyone can still enjoy some time apart from the group. There are lots of nooks and crannies in this house,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Waterville is a small coastal village located between the Atlantic Ocean and Lough Currane on the scenic and famous Ring of Kerry along the Wild Atlantic Way. Renowned for its 18 hole championship golf links.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A security deposit of €500.00 must be paid prior to arrival either by a credit card pre-authorisation or via a PayPal invoice. Please let us know your preferred method of payment as soon as possible. If you opt for a PayPal invoice, then we will email this through to you 7 days prior to your arrival date. For credit card pre-authorisations, we will call you 24 hours prior to arrival from our Dream Ireland office to take your credit card details so we can process the transaction immediately. Monies paid via PayPal will be refunded to your account within 7 days of your departure, providing Marta is satisfied that the terms and conditions of the rental have been complied with. Any breakages or damages will be deducted from your deposit.
- Electricity is an extra charge and is charged according to your usage. This must be paid to Marta on departure.
- Under no circumstances will pets be permitted at Skellig Bay View House.