Corfu Nulivo Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
4 Guests, 2 Bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with twin single beds, 3 Bathrooms.
For a detailed presentation, visit the villa page.
Why Guests love it
Olive grove views
Close to kitesurfing beach
Concept: Natural Paradise Corfu
Located in the southwest of Corfu, a quiet area of natural beauty and authentic Corfu living, Nulivo is a paradise retreat at the foot of a mountain surrounded by lush green as far as the eye can see. The creation of lasting memories is guaranteed, Nulivo luxury Corfu villa combines modern design with the feel of a nature inside and out. The villa boasts easy access and private parking and is close to 3 traditional villages. You can even amble down to the beautiful, secluded beach under the villa at only 150 metres walk.
Surrounded by olive groves, vineyards, and citrus orchards, and nestled at...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.