4-Bed/2-Bath Beach Block Duplex Apt| Orange Loop AC | Boardwalk
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Upon entering our 2nd and 3rd floor apartment, you are greeted by the updated kitchen adorned with white shaker style cabinets and butcher block countertops. Nearby, you have a full bathroom (with walk-in shower), the living room w/dining area, and a bedroom outfitted with a queen bed.
Upstairs, you’ll find (3) additional bedrooms outfitted with comfortable queen beds. The top floor features an additional second bathroom with another walk-in shower.
The living room and master bedroom on the top floor feature bay windows, offering an abundance of natural light and a glimpse of the Atlantic Ocean.
★ LIVING ROOM ★
✔ Comfortable Sofa with Pillows (can be extended into an additional Double Bed)
✔ 53" Smart TV
✔ Coffee Table
✔ Side Table
Serve your delicious meals on your dining table framed by bright bay windows if you choose to stay in and enjoy a home-cooked meal.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
The apartment is conveniently nestled on the beach block close to the boardwalk, right along "Orange Loop." The prime location ideal for those looking to explore the city and visit its best restaurants, shops, attractions, and exciting landmarks. Here are some places of interest within walking distance: ✔ Tennessee Ave Beer Hall ✔ Bourré ✔ Hayday Coffee ✔ Bar 32 ✔ Rhythm & Spirits ✔ Kelsey's ✔ Atlantic City Boardwalk ✔ Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City ✔ Ocean Casino Resort ✔ Resorts Hotel & Casino Atlantic City ✔ Caesars Atlantic City ✔ Steel Pier ✔ Lucky Snake Arcade Below places that might be a bit easier to reach by car: ✔ Borgata (7 min away) ✔ Harrah's Atlantic City (7 min away) ✔ Brigantine / Ventnor / Margate / Longport (10-20 min away) ✔ Atlantic City International Airport (20 min away)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please be advised, for our pet-friendly listings, a pet fee will apply and be charged by the Property Manager after booking. $99 for 1 pet, $149 for 2 pets, $199 for 3 pets.
- For all bookings, a Rental Agreement is required after your reservation is confirmed.
- While we encourage you to visit the beaches nearby, please be careful not to track sand throughout the house.
- Smoking inside or outside the house is NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances.
- Please do not flush anything (including wipes!) down the toilet other than toilet paper! If you cause a sewer backup, you will be charged for the repair (hundreds of dollars). Please do not dump grease/oil down the drain. It will clog the drain, which will lead to a backup.
- Please do not use the white towels to remove make-up or clean up dirty messes. If towels need to be replaced because of stains, you will be charged $10 per towel.
- If you utilize any outdoor space, please be respectful of your neighbors, particularly in terms of music and noise, and especially after 10pm.
- Please be mindful that you ARE NOT PERMITTED to exceed the capacity listed on your reservation.
- For apartment listings: This is a shared building with other residents... Please be respectful of your neighbors above or below you.