- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Wimborne House holds a wonderful position on the outskirts of the market town of Wimborne Minster, set in a quiet spot which is just a quick stroll from the town square, the centre of all the action! For those looking to explore the beautiful country of Dorset, there is no better location, with beautiful beaches, gorgeous countryside and a vast wealth of unique family attractions to enjoy, all within easy reaching distance.
The characterful home has been lovingly modernised and today seamlessly combines its original charm with modern, recently updated interiors, comfortably accommodating up to sixteen guests across seven spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of a grand sitting room, a formal dining room and a colourful country kitchen complete with AGA. Both the kids, and the slightly-bigger kids, are bound to love spending cosy evenings in the media room, watching movies on...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.