- 16 Bedrooms
- 13 Bathrooms
- 33 Guests
This extraordinary villa in Tuscany was built by architect Massimiliano Soldani as his own residence between 1700 and 1750, and is now a perfect entertainment venue or holiday villa with exclusive amenities.
The interior is styled with careful attention to detail, including eclectic décor and antiques. Unwind in the multiple spacious living rooms, cook Tuscan feasts in one of the two well appointed kitchens (one is for catering use with a wood-burning fireplace), gather in the formal dining room, then play a game of billiards or table tennis.
The first floor boasts a chandelier-glad sitting room and eight charming bedrooms. For groups of more than 17 people, the second floor, with seven additional bedrooms split into two apartments, can comfortably accommodate up to 33.
Your private Tuscan wonderland lies just outside among centuries-old cypress trees, olive groves, vineyards. With a barbecue,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.