- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Original artwork, dreamy sunsets, swans on the river and the best wines in the world…Villa Shambhala is a feast for the senses and a truly unique and exceptional place to stay.
The mesmerising Dordogne River is literally at the villa’s feet at the bottom of a set of steps and life on the river is very much at the heart of this home – swans glide along the water, wildlife comes and goes, locals pass by on canoes, whilst others try their luck at fishing.
Understandably, Villa Shambhala takes full advantage of this prestigious setting with plenty of outdoor spaces to soak in all the beauty. The fountain garden with table and chairs is the perfect place to sit and watch the river activity whilst sipping coffee and reading a book. The roof terrace treats guests to spectacular sunsets over the river at ‘apéritif’ time. There is also a new ‘salle d’été’ and additional terraces to while away the hours sipping local wine...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.