- 11 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- 22 Guests
Truly a masterpiece of creative design, this elegant villa blends the comfort and quality of modern living with the beauty of traditional architecture to create a little piece of luxury in the heart of Tuscany!
A part of a vast estate in the infamous Chianti region, Villa Morino sits in a charming and isolated meadow amid the rolling hills of Tuscany. With its stone exterior walls, beamed ceilings and cotto floor tiles, Morino embodies much of the typical Tuscan country style, with a few contemporary upgrades and a little loving restoration. The beautiful villa consists of three separate buildings - the main villa, cottage and a barn. There are six bedrooms in the villa, two in the cottage and a further two in the barn with various flexible options on number of guests.
The main villa can be found tucked away among the mulberry and olive trees. Upon entry, you are welcomed by the vast open plan kitchen and dining...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.