Villa Du Fleuve
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Villa Du Fleuve is a centuries-old authentic stone villa set romantically on the banks of the Dordogne river, 15 minutes east of the UNESCO World Heritage site of Saint-Émilion, which has been producing some of the world’s best wine since Roman times.
Just outside a tiny village with a boulangerie, a little lane cuts through Bordeaux vineyards. Head down it and through the sun-dappled vines and trees and soon you’ll find yourself at this oasis of beauty and tranquility in the middle of Aquitaine.
The villa has been recently renovated to a very high standard with many authentic details such as thick stone walls, exposed brick and beams providing guests with rustic charm and a character that invites you to do nothing but relax and indulge (only not necessarily in that order).
You’ll find four bedrooms and three bathrooms, it’s incredibly cosy and has a wonderful home-from-home feel that typifies...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.