Villa Des Arbres
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Enjoy sumptuous food and wine during your stay at the Villa Des Arbres, a stone-built villa in Dordogne. The property boasts panoramic views of the Dordogne river valley in the middle of a quiet clearing. Swim in a sparkling pool with an expansive terrace, and then dine al fresco in a covered side terrace with built-in barbecue.
Villa Des Arbres is close to the hillside town of Tremolat and its many excellent restaurants. You can go back in time with the prehistoric paintings of Lascaux, and adventurers will enjoy spelunking in the area’s many caves.
You’re also in the Bergerac wine appellation area, with its numerous chateaux ready for visitors. Foodies will want to search out the region’s famous truffles, cepes, and foie gras, available at the Metairie adjoining the estate or the many bustling farmers’ markets nearby.
This classic French villa sleeps 8 adults and 2 children comfortably, with 5...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.