Manoir Des Chasseurs
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
In the heart of rural Burgundy, where Charolais cattle graze in nearby fields, this charming 18th-century manor house has stunning views over the surrounding hills and woods of the Parc Naturel Régional du Morvan.
Originally built as a hunting lodge, it was modified in the early twentieth century to become a summer residence for the long-standing owners in Dijon. The most recent owners have restored this historical residence with great sensitivity, respecting the wonderful handicraft across the manoir, furnishing the home with period pieces and also featuring calming pieces of masters and contemporary art. What they have created is a characterful and graceful place from which to discover this stunning part of Burgundy.
With seven first-floor bedrooms, up to 12 guests can enjoy Manoir des Chasseurs; there is ample space across the vast ground floor with a choice of two living areas, a dining room and fully-equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.