L’Oustal Des Fleurs
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
As you first enter the former winegrower’s house through the stone archway you catch a glimpse of the white wooden shutters, flower-filled pots and green foliage climbing the thick stone walls – instantly, you know that you have arrived somewhere special and that your authentic French village holiday has begun.
L’Oustal des Fleurs is an elegant 19th-century ‘Maison de Maître’ in a traditional Languedoc village known for its wine. Yet the setting couldn’t feel more peaceful and rural, with a lovely flower-filled garden, pretty patio and terraces and the sound of birds in the trees. Hammocks, loungers, dining tables under shady trees, colorful flowers and a stone barbecue create a little natural haven for relaxing and dining outdoors.
Indoors, this traditional house has been tastefully restored and decorated by its charming owner who is a talented interior designer. Many period features have been preserved, such as...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.