- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
If you are looking for a gorgeous Cornish retreat within a spectacular country estate with endless activities, then look no further than Lostwithiel House! Lostwithiel House is one of two cottages set within the stable yard of Lostwithiel Manor Estate. Designed by the master architect Sir John Soane and refurbished by the brilliant Sarah Fortescue Designs, this three bedroom cottage is surrounded by glorious landscaped gardens, a lake, deer park, parkland, fascinating historic monuments, miles of cycling and hiking tracks, orchards and a tennis court. Lostwithiel House is perfect for a family or friends wanting to explore the south and north coasts of Cornwall and the captivating moors. There are other holiday properties on the estate including the fabulous Grade II listed Lostwithiel Manor which sleeps up to eighteen guests, the 18th century Lostwithiel Stewardry which sleeps up to fourteen guests, Lostwithiel Stable House which sleeps...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.