Lostwithiel Stable House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Designed by the master architect Sir John Soane, the gorgeous Lostwithiel Stable House sits proudly in the heart of the fantastic Lostwithiel Manor Estate, deep in the Cornish countryside. This beautifully restored building enjoys a gorgeous setting in the estate stable yard surrounded by glorious landscaped gardens, a lake, deer park, parkland, fascinating historic monuments, miles of cycling and hiking tracks, orchards and a tennis court. With two delightful bedrooms, Lostwithiel Stable House is perfect for a family or two couples wanting to explore the south and north coasts of Cornwall and the moors. There are other holiday properties on the estate including the incredible Grade II listed Lostwithiel Manor which sleeps up to eighteen guests, the 18th century Lostwithiel Stewardry which sleeps up to fourteen guests, Lostwithiel House which sleeps six and Lostwithiel Dairy House which sleeps eight guests. If you are celebrating a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.