Le Vieux Moulin
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
After searching high and low for their dream Dordogne home, upon seeing Le Vieux Moulin in the glorious sunshine, the owners immediatley knew this was the one! Back then it was a crumbling paper mill in idyllic surroundings, yet after months of passion and dedication they have restored it to a stunningly beautiful place to stay.
As soon as you cross the little bridge over one of the two rivers which encircle Le Vieux Moulin, you know you are in an incredible setting. Surrounded by forests, countryside and the sound of the flowing rivers backing on to the gardens, this is rural life at its best in the heart of the Couze valley, just south of the Dordogne river.
Step inside and be amazed at the high standard of renovation of this former paper mill and farm, some of which dates back to the early 17th Century. With a nod to the home’s historic past, many original features have been beautifully restored alongside a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.