Le Logis Du General
- 10 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
When staying at Le Logis Du Général you are not only living in a beautiful and elegant home but you are also part of a stunning 18th century estate with exquisite gardens and over 100-hectares of glorious parkland in the Vendée.
With a fascinating history, this house was once the home of a famous general during the Vendée wars of the French Revolution. The estate is now a classified national historic monument and includes an impressive château on the grounds just a short walk from the house.
There are ten bedrooms across Le Logis Du Général, nine of which are housed in the elegant main house and adjacent annexe with a tenth bedroom in a more simple studio next door. The interiors of the house and annexe are superb with beautiful furnishings, ornate decoration and antique features throughout. The owners have taken great care to ensure a high level of comfort in such historical surroundings.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.