- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Characterful three-bedroom Karatavuk Cottage is a hillside haven, surrounded by lush greenery, near Kayaköy in south-west Turkey. Tucked away in the rural countryside, it boasts spectacular views over the valley and the famous abandoned Greek village below. Mediterranean features abound, from the rustic stone walls to the brick-red terracotta tile roof and colourfully patterned Kilim rugs.
Inside, the large open-plan living space has natural wood underfoot and a mixture of classic and contemporary furnishings, including a TV and CD player and two cosy sofas dotted with cushions. The walls are whitewashed for a light feel, while the vibrant fabrics add a playful pop of colour. For a real home-from-home experience, there’s a bright, modern kitchen equipped with an oven, fridge and dishwasher. There’s also a utility room with a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
The villa is set over two beautiful floors, and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.