Colleton Hall and East Wing
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 18 Guests
Welcome to the stunning grade II listed Colleton Hall and East Wing. It holds a truly marvellous location, nestled within thirty-eight acres of private woodland and parkland, it offers those fortunate enough to stay the perfect country escape where they can enjoy total tranquillity. Its unspoilt location, set between Exmoor to the north and Dartmoor to the south, makes Colleton the perfect choice for those wishing to really explore Devon and all that it has to offer. While you will be staying in an area boasting rolling countryside, moorlands and valleys, the rugged north Devon coastline with its gorgeous beaches, is just a short car journey away.
The home boasts a rich and fascinating history and while it is believed to date back to Elizabethan times, Sir James Roupell Colleton purchased the Hall in 1833 and spent several years upgrading the house enhancing the existing Georgian features; today’s style and architecture...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Parties allowed. Smoking not allowed.