Chateau Ste Genevieve
- 10 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
One of Europe’s oldest renovated chateaux is available for your family holiday or reunion. Chateau St. Genevieve located in the Savoie region of France is at the base of the French Alps. This property can accommodate up to 20 guests with 10 bedrooms and 10 plus bathrooms.
A perfect location for a small executive company retreat, yoga, meditation, or bike the past routes of the Tour de France. Originally built by French monks as a priory in 1032-1033, the property was transformed into a chateau in 1828.
Since 2000, the current owners have brought modern charm to the chateau while maintaining historical and architectural integrity. Recently updating the ancient caves and adding a pool to the property.
Upon booking, inquire about numerous activities your group can enjoy such as cooking classes, ski and biking journeys, wine and cheese tastings, and tours of the region. Contact Oliver’s VIP Concierge using...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.