Thomas Waring House (Suite B) @ The Preserve!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Centrally located amidst bustling Downtown Charleston, our newly renovated and designed home is certain to exceed your expectations during your stay. Our home has a midcentury modern design and is as luxurious as it is comfortable. Throughout the property, you will find hardwood floors, elegant décor, stylish furniture, brand new appliances, as well as plenty of space and privacy. Our spacious first-floor Suite B is ideal for groups of up to 4 guests featuring an open kitchen/living room area, 2 bedrooms, 1 king bed, 1 full bed, and 2 bathrooms (2BR/2BA total).
Suite B can be accessed by its entrance/exit on Ashley Ave, where guests will step into a small foyer that leads into our fully equipped kitchen. Our kitchen features brand new appliances such as a blender, coffee maker with locally roasted coffee provided by Stay Duvet, microwave, gas range, and a large granite kitchen island with seating for up to 4...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Explore the enchanting allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough! Nestled in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this charming neighborhood beckons you into a world of friendly neighbors, quaint eateries, and picturesque streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless charm of Charleston as you navigate through our neighborhood's cozy restaurants and trendy hotspots. Perfect for families and groups seeking a delightful blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home serves as your gateway to an unforgettable vacation. Tantalize your taste buds at renowned dining destinations like Chubby Fish, The Ordinary, The Grocery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Chez Nous, Fuel, Bistronomy, Pink Cactus, Malagon, Island Provisions, Barsa, and more. Immerse yourself in the rich flavors of Charleston's culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just a stone's throw away. Indulge in the mouthwatering creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, cherished by both our guests and neighbors alike. For an invigorating caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, be sure not to miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and delectable cookies await. Take a leisurely stroll down bustling King Street, just a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of charming shops, from antique treasures to stylish boutiques. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of bustling restaurants that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is conveniently located just around the corner on Lockwood Drive. Beyond its culinary delights, our neighborhood boasts proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, South Carolina Aquarium, Charleston Museum, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture. Embark on a journey through the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough—where every moment is a delightful discovery, and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *Pet fee: Our home is pet friendly. We have a $200 per pet fee. We limit to 2 dogs in the home and we have a very strict no cat policy. Only dogs are allowed at the home. Please be sure to add the dog to your guest count when booking and reach out for permission to bring the second dog before booking.
- *Evacuation Policy: Get a full refund within 72 hours in case of a MANDATORY evacuation in Charleston County
- *No parties
- *No Smoking inside (guests can smoke outside)
- *No firearms
- *Abide to quiet hours (10 pm - 8am)
- *Only decorate with painters tape (guest will be liable for any damage caused by decorations)