Charming Farmhouse Immersed In Lucca Countryside
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
An equipped portico forms a backdrop and is ideal for enjoying dinners under the typical summer stars, It overlooks a private swimming pool which is perfect for hot summer days. The house is completed by the view over the plain of Lucca and the characteristic and charming small town of Castelvecchio.
The house is over two floors connected by a stone staircase of 18 steps. The entrance on the ground floor opens onto a living room with sofas and TV, an equipped kitchen with access to the portico and a typical dining area with a spacious table for six people. Also on this floor there is a bathroom with shower.
On the first floor is the sleeping area consisting of three bedrooms, two of which are double and one has twin beds. Two further bathrooms with a shower are available for our guests.
Kid equipment on request (as baby bed, high chair, baby bath)
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
The location of the house is undoubtedly strategic thanks to its proximity to the beautiful and historic city of Lucca, in the heart of Tuscany, and also to the nearby amenities which are all situated just a few kilometres away. The city of Lucca is a place famous for the many nuances of food and wine, cultural and artistic history which includes such names as Puccini, Barsanti and Matteucci, Viani and others.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.