Chalet in the Pines
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
DOG-FRIENDLY! Chalet in the Pines is 2,285 square feet of pine-facing beauty. Breathtaking, floor-to-ceiling windows facing the Ouachita forest, huge gourmet kitchen, floor-to-ceiling fireplace, and custom built large dining table. Featuring 4 bedrooms & 3.5 baths, there are 3 king master suites and a large custom bunk room with 1 queen & 3 twin beds and a private half bathroom. Embrace the views from the 2nd story living area while playing pool. CHALET IN THE PINES HAS A VERY STRICT NO SMOKING POLICY INSIDE THE HOME.
DOG-FRIENDLY! Chalet in the Pines is 2,285 square feet of pine-facing beauty. Downstairs, the open floor plan features breathtaking, floor-to-ceiling windows facing the Ouachita forest, huge gourmet kitchen, floor-to-ceiling fireplace, and a custom built large dining table – made to fit 11 people for big gatherings of friends and family.
A maximum of 1 dog is allowed. The weight of the dog cannot exceed...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- With any questions we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (580) 710-3025
- Rental Agreement
- 1. Check in/Check out. Check-in begins after 4:00 PM (CST). Parking in the homes driveways and/or unloading of personal items prior to 4 P.M. is not permitted. Our teams will need unrestricted access to the home preparing for your arrival until 4. Check-out time is 11:00AM (CST). No early check-in or late check-outs will be permitted. Attempted early check-in prior to 4 P.M. or guests not checked out promptly at 11 A.M will be billed a full days rent charge. Refunds are not given for late arrivals or early departures.
- 2. No Smoking. Smoking is not permitted in any Pine Lake at Broken Bow Rentals property. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $1,000, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
- 3. Pet rules. Only dogs are permitted in pet-friendly rental homes. A maximum of 1 dog is allowed. The weight of the dog cannot exceed 40lbs. A $250 nonrefundable pet fee is required, per dog, at any pet-friendly home. Pets are not allowed at non-pet friendly homes. Guests who violate this pet policy will be immediately evicted with forfeiture of all payments received, an additional $2,000 fee billed, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Notwithstanding this provision, Property Manager is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to protect the rights of guests with disabilities to bring service animals or emotional support animals under the terms of The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The guest must include a document from a licensed physician or therapist, verifying the need for the support animal. Prior to making a reservation, or as soon as is feasible, this documentation for the support dog must be sent to email@example.com. Guests need not disclose the details of their disability, nor provide a detailed medical history. Bringing a service dog to any of our non-pet friendly home requires a $1500 deposit, $500 of which is not refundable.
- 4. Age Requirements. All of Property Manager vacation accommodations are family rentals absent exceptions being explicitly granted by Manager. No units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults under the age of 25 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of four (4) young adults to one (1) adult over the age of 25. A parent or guardian must be staying in the unit at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments. In accordance with Oklahoma State Chapter, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed, or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodations. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
- 5. Minimum stay requirements. Most of our properties require a minimum stay of two (2) nights. Longer stays may be required during peak seasons and holidays. Three (3) day minimum stays apply at some properties during peak and holiday periods.
- 6. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of sleeping guests per accommodation is based on the individual accommodations ability to comfortably and safely house our guests. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments. Parties, weddings or gatherings that violate this provision and are not pre -approved in writing by Property Manager Property Management may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of remaining pre-paid rents.
- 7. Damage Policy. Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the unit is prohibited. After Check-Out, the Manager will inspect the unit for damage, missing items, and abnormally dirty appearance. During that inspection, if the Manager determines that damage is present, items are missing, or the unit is abnormally dirty, the Manager will repair the damage, replace the missing items, and/or perform a deep clean of the unit at renters expense. Renter authorizes Manager to charge the credit card on file to reimburse the Manager for any such expenses.
- 8. An Administrative fee of $14.00/night is added to your booking.
- 9. Processing Fee. A 5% processing fee is added to each reservation for the processing of your reservation and is non-refundable upon cancellation.
- 10. Advance Payment. An advance payment equal to 50% of your total booking is due at the time of reservation, along with full payment for Travel Insurance. This deposit will be applied towards the total booking charges due. This is not a damage deposit. We accept electronic checks and credit cards (Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express). Credit cards, however, are only accepted for short-term rentals (stays of less than 30 days).
- 11. Final Payment. The balance of the total booking charges is due thirty (30) days prior to the Check-In date. For stays 14 days or longer, the balance of the rental fee is due one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the Check-In date. *See "Wedding/Event Policies" for further payment information.
- 12. Cancellations. Reservations may be cancelled or shortened by notifying the Manager in writing (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org) at least thirty (30) days prior to your Check-In date (Cancellation Period). In such instances, the full amount of your Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a $50 nonrefundable processing fee. In the event of cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges.
- 13. Extended Reservation Cancellation. Reservations for 14 days or more may be cancelled or shortened by notifying the Manager in writing at least ninety (90) days or one-hundred and twenty (120) days prior to your Check-In date, depending on the policy for the particular home booked. The full amount of your Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a $200 cancellation fee plus the non-refundable booking fee.
- 14. Accommodation Selections. Manager appreciates that its luxury accommodations offer different appointments, designs, and layouts, and that reservation holders want the peace of mind that they will stay in the specific units they selected. Accordingly, we will reserve for you the specific unit selected at the time of your reservation upon the receipt of your deposit and signed Agreement. Subject to availability for maintenance, owner usage, or other issues that may render the accommodations unsuitable for rental, and/or subject to the property remaining as a Property Manager accommodation at the time of the stay, guests will be placed in the specific unit set forth in their Agreement, or otherwise provided with a full refund or an opportunity to stay in an equivalently priced accommodation if available. Notwithstanding efforts, if the specific unit reserved is unavailable for any reason, guests will be limited to a full refund or similar accommodation at their election. In no event will Property Manager be responsible for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, fees or other consequential damages resulting from the unavailability of a specific accommodation.
- 15. Housekeeping. A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee varies depending on the size of the property and is applied to cleaning, laundry and start-up amenity costs. Guest vacation accommodations will be cleaned to our quality standards prior to arrival and after departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care as you would your own. If units are found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional charges will be charged to your credit card to assist in performing a deep cleaning of the unit. Additional cleanings can be arranged during your stay for an additional fee if you prefer.
- 16. Pool Towels. Please bring pool towels as we do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit except for laundering.
- 17. Maintenance. During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems to the Manager. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, appliances, etc.
- 18. Nearby Construction. There may be construction ongoing at properties adjacent to or close by the property being rented by guests. The rules regarding acceptable noise levels, start and finishing times, and other restrictions relating to any such construction are governed by local ordinances and/or community-specific rules and regulations beyond the control of the Manager. As such, the guest shall not be entitled to a refund relating to such construction. Notwithstanding this, the Manager will use its best efforts to ensure that the appropriate parties are notified and appropriate remedial action taken in the event that it receives notice that the construction at issue may be in violation of any such regulations or ordinances.
- 19. Security of Personal Property. The Manager is not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal property or for personal items left by guest in the accommodation at departure.
- 20. No Subletting. The rental property may not be sublet. Your reservation is not transferable to any other party.
- 21. Good Neighbor Policy. Please remember you are staying in someone's home during your vacation. Please treat it with care and leave it in good condition at checkout. In addition, please be aware of volume, trash, and parking in consideration of the local community.
- 22. Firearms, Weapons, and Ammunition Policy. Because of the risk of firearms being left behind, which poses an unacceptable risk for employees, vendors, and future guests, Pine Lake at Broken Bow Rentals prohibits persons from carrying or otherwise possessing firearms, ammunition, or weapons at any Pine Lake at Broken Bow Rent managed property, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all firearms, including air soft and bb guns. Guests who fail to abide by this policy will be immediately evicted and forfeit any remaining pre-paid rents.
- 23. Property Rules and Regulations. Most homes located in residential neighborhoods are controlled by Homeowner’s Associations. These Associations have rules that must be respected. Violations may warrant a fine that will be the guest's responsibility, and in some cases, failure to comply may result in eviction. These rules apply to both owners and guests.
- 24. Golf cart/Motorized vehicles. All motorized vehicles will follow HOA rules according to speed limits and staying on roads. All ATV's and UTV's must be registered by emailing or calling the rental office. Please obey the posted speed limit signs and all drivers must hold a valid drivers license.
- 25. Piracy and Illegal Downloading. The illegal distribution of copyright material including unauthorized peer-to-peer file sharing on Property Manager, operated or maintained networks may subject guests to civil and criminal penalties under federal law. Guests who violate Property Manager's policy with respect to copyright infringement and illegal downloading will be subject to immediate eviction and up to a $1,000 fine.
- 26. Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Usage - Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Express Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement . If a hot tub is found to be inoperable ("locked up") after guest has improperly used the hot tub, a $100 fee will be charged to the guest in order to pay our service person to reset the system. Guests must follow the provided hot tub instruction displayed next to the hot tub at the rental property.
- 27. Notices. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement will be in writing and sent via email. EMAIL: Rentals@pinelakebrokenbow.com. Any notice sent in the manner set forth above shall be deemed sufficiently given for all purposes hereunder as evidenced by a delivery receipt of your email.
- 28. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, excluding its principles of conflicts of laws.
- 29. Venue , Jurisdiction, and Attorneys Fees. The exclusive venue for any civil action related to this Agreement or the course of dealings between the parties is the County and Circuit Courts sitting in McCurtain County, Oklahoma. The parties hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of all the courts in the previous sentence and agree not to challenge such jurisdiction. In any action, suit, or proceeding to enforce or interpret the terms of the Agreement or to collect any amount due hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement for all costs and expenses reasonably incurred in enforcing, defending or interpreting its rights hereunder, including, but not limited to, all attorneys fees and the costs expended in determining entitlement to an amount of such fees.
- 30. Waiver of Jury Trial. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AS TO ANY CLAIMS A PARTY MAY CLAIM TO HAVE AGAINST THE OTHER WHICH ARISES OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE COURSE OF DEALINGS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
- 31. Force Majeure . Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, no party to the Agreement shall be deemed in default or breach of this Agreement or liable for any loss or damages or for any delay or failure in performance (except for the payment of money) due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of, and without fault or negligence by such party.
- 32. Entire Agreement . This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior understanding, marketing or agreement among them respecting the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, arrangements, understandings or agreements, oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, except those fully expressed herein. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be valid or binding on the parties hereto, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties hereto, and no waiver on one occasion shall be deemed to be a waiver of the same or any other provision hereof in the future.
- 33. Indemnification of Manager. Guest will defend, indemnify and hold Property Manager (including its members, officers, and employees), harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys, fees and costs of suit) incurred by Property Manager as a result of or arising out of the breach of this Agreement by guest, except to the extent such claims, demands and actions arise from the negligence or willful misconduct of Property Manager. The indemnified party shall promptly notify the indemnifying party of any such claim and shall, at the request and expense of the indemnifying party, cooperate in the investigation and defense of such claim.
- 34. Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
- 35. Headings. Section and other headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and are in no way intended to define, interpret, describe or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement or any provision hereof.
- ADDENDUM to RENTAL CONTRACT for Property Manager
- Policies and Procedures
- Check In / Out
- Check in is 4pm and check out is 11am. Early arrivals and Late Check outs will need to be pre-approved in writing by management. Properties entered prior to check in are subject to nonrefundable eviction. If you remain past the posted check out time, a minimum late fee of $50 per hour will be added to your reservation.
- Payment Information
- Reservations are guaranteed only with a valid credit card. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted. A photo ID is required. (No pre-paid cards, Cash App, Venmo, PayPal, Chime, etc. accepted)
- If you are unable or do not feel comfortable sending ID via email, you can text a picture to 580-710-3025, or you must provide it to the rental office prior to check in.
- We will charge $1 authorization hold on your credit card on file on the day of arrival. This is to ensure that your credit card on file is active, and used for damage or charges that may arise.
- Maximum Occupancy
- Rates are based on maximum occupancy per home. Exceeding Occupancy will result in nonrefundable eviction and/or charge of $100.00/guest/night, regardless of age.
- Pet Policy
- Pet Friendly cabins allow SMALL dogs 40lbs or less with a $250 NON-REFUNDABLE FEE.
- Large dogs are subject to additional pet fees and require approval of fees up to $1000.
- Service animals are allowed in Pet Friendly/Non pet Friendly homes with approval, and proper documentation must be received.
- NON-Pet Friendly cabins do not allow pets. Failure to comply will result in eviction and/or a charge of $1000.
- Smoking Policy
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the cabin or within 15 feet of doorways. This includes vaping and marijuana. Failure to comply will be a $1,000 fee.
- General Rules
- Do not cut down or damage any tree regardless of size. Minimum $250 fee for tree damage.
- Cabins are to be left tidy. Your cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee. Excessive cleaning fees of $250 may apply.
- Upon departure, all dirty dishes should be put in the dishwasher and turned on before leaving the cabin. The refrigerator is to be emptied of all food and trash should be carried to green trash bins by the road, located at the front of each home. Do not move the green trash bins. A load of towels and sheets should be started. Failure to comply with these rules will result in an excessive cleaning charge of $250.
- There is a fee of $50.00 for tampering with electronics, tv, receivers, stereos, etc. Please DO NOT unhook or disconnect the equipment for video games or for any other reason.
- Tampering with Fireplaces, and or/logs, the minimum fee is $50. Do not use the fireplace to roast marshmallows, NO EXCEPTIONS. The fireplaces are on a timer once engaged; please wait up to one minute for the fireplace to ignite. Failure to comply will result in a $50 service fee to reset.
- Excessive Cleaning
- A $250 charge will occur for any of the below mentioned items:
- Vomit Cleanup
- Water Balloon debris.
- Sidewalk Chalk.
- Excessive Pet hair/dander and feces.
- Bodily fluids.
- Excessive trash/food not thrown away, including left in grill.
- Garbage left outside of cabin.
- Hot tub disruption: bubble bath, trash, bodily fluids, etc.
- Lost Items
- Items left behind in cabins will be held for 30 days. If not claimed by that point, they will be discarded.
- Items found can be returned for a $40 fee plus the actual cost of shipping.
- Weddings & Special Events
- Unauthorized Weddings/ Special Events are not allowed at the homes, you may contact Property Manager for information on event rental space. All events must be approved of by Property Manager. Unauthorized events will face extra fees and/or nonrefundable eviction.
- All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk on injury up to and including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest of their family/ies or to any other their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his/her family and guest. It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guest on the premises.
- THIS PET ADDENDUM (this “Addendum”) is made and entered between Pine Lake and the Renter. This Addendum describes the terms and conditions on which Renter is permitted to bring a Pet onto the premises of the Chalet in the Pines “Cabin.” A Pet, for purposes of this Addendum, is defined as a Fully Vaccinated dog, with no history of aggressive or destructive behavior, who is currently on preventative treatment(s) for fleas, ticks, worms, and parasites. A dog, for purposes of this Addendum, is considered fully vaccinated if they have received all vaccinations recommended by the American Kennel Club “AKC” (fully list of AKC recommended vaccinations available at https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/health/puppy-shots-complete-guide/). This Addendum is a supplement to, and is hereby incorporated into, that certain Rental Agreement entered between the parties regarding the Cabin (the “Agreement”). The terms of the Agreement are hereby incorporated by reference herein. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Addendum and the Agreement, the terms of this Addendum will supersede and control. Capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the meanings assigned to them in the Agreement.
- 1. Permission Required: Renter must obtain Pine Lake’s permission to bring any Pet, including Service Animals, into or onto the premises of the Cabin. Execution of this Addendum by both parties constitutes “Permission.”
- 2. Limitations: No more than one (1) Pets are permitted in the Cabin.
- 3. Pet Fee: Renter understands and agrees that they will pay an additional two hundred fifty dollars ($250) for “Pet Fee” in exchange for Pine Lake’s permission to bring a Pet(s) to the Cabin. Subject to satisfaction of provision 9 of this Addendum, Service Dogs will not be charged a Pet Fee. Renter understands that the Pet Fee is compensation for permitting the Pet on the premise of or in the Cabin. As such, the Pet Fee is non-refundable and will not be credited towards any damage to the Cabin that goes beyond normal Wear and Tear.
- 4. Additional Cleaning Fees: Renter may incur additional cleaning fees, as necessary, to ensure the cabin meets Pine Lake’s standard of cleanliness. Pine Lake will provide Renter, at Renter’s request, with an accounting of all cleaning fees incurred.
- 5. Excessive Damage Reimbursement: Renter agrees to notify Pine Lake immediately of any damage to the property caused by Pet, and further agrees to reimburse Pine Lake for excessive damage, beyond normal Wear and Tear, caused by Pet. Renter understands that Pine Lake has sole discretion in determining: 1. Whether damage is excessive, 2. the cause of the damage; and 3. whether damaged items can be repaired or must be replaced. Renter is liable for the full cost of any item that must be replaced. The estimated cost of replacement for major household items is attached as Exhibit 2.
- 6. Lost Rent Reimbursement: Any damage caused by Pet that results in the Cabin not being fit to rent for any period of time, after the Renter vacates the premises and normal cleaning is completed, or results in, at Pine Lake’s sole discretion, Pine Lake having to issue a refund, discount, or proration to a subsequent renter due to the damage caused by Pet (“Lost Rental”), Renter agrees to compensate Pine Lake for Lost Rental, at currently prevailing market prices as measured by the average rental rate for cabins in the Pine Lake Resort during the period the Cabin was not fit to rent.
- 7. Authorization to Deduct Cleaning, Damage and Rent Reimbursement: Renter authorizes Pine Lake to deduct any charge for excessive damage and/or Lost Rental using any payment method on file with the Pine Lake or on file with any 3rd party website or application utilized by Renter to rent the Cabin (“Authorized Payment Method”). Prior to deducting any excessive damage or Lost Renal reimbursement from Renter’s Authorized Payment Method, Pine Lake will provide Renter with a written notice (email being sufficient) describing the excessive damage and/or Lost Rental and the charge to be deducted.
- 8. Cabin Rules: Renter agrees to abide by the Chalet in the Pines Cabin Pet Rules attached hereto as “Exhibit 1.” Pine Lake may, using reasonable discretion, require the removal of the Pet, or all Pets, for violation of any rule. Pine Lake may, in their sole discretion, require the removal of any Service Animal that is not housebroken or that is otherwise deemed to be “out of control.” Violation of any rule results in the immediate forfeiture of all fees and rent.
- 9. Service Dogs: Per the Americans with Disabilities Act, Service Dogs are any dog trained to perform a task directly related to a person’s disability. To be considered a Service Dog, Renter must provide Pine Lake, prior to the pet going into or onto the Cabin premises, a written statement (email being sufficient) that they require a Service Dog because of a disability and provide Pine Lake with a list of specific work or tasks the dog is trained to perform in service of the disability. For purposes of this Agreement, Service Dogs do not include Emotional Support Animals. Emotional Support Animals are subject to the Pet Fee. Renter agrees that failure to provide the notice required by this section subjects the Renter to the Pet Fee.
- 10. Renter Accepts Liability for Acts Committed by Pet: Renter hereby accepts liability for all acts committed by or reasonably related to the actions of their Pet while within the premises of the Pine Lake Resort.
- 11. Renter Indemnifies Pine Lake and Property Owner: Renter shall indemnify and hold Pine Lake , and the Property Owner of Record, harmless from and against all claims arising out of or related to Renter’s Pet being permitted on the premises of the Pine Lake Resort, inclusive of the Cabin. EVEN IF THE SAME ARE CAUSED IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF PINELAKE OR PROPERTY OWNER, BUT NOT TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIABILITIES ARE CAUSED BY GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF PINELAKE OR PROPERTY OWNER. If such action be brought against Pine Lake or the Property Owner, Renter upon notice from Pine Lake or the Property Owner, shall defend the same through counsel selected by Renter’s insurer or Renter, as applicable, in each case acceptable to Pine Lake and the Property Owner.
- 12. Counterparts: This Addendum may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed to be an original copy of this Addendum and all of which, when taken together, will be deemed to constitute one and the same agreement. The facsimile, email, or other electronically delivered signatures of the parties will be deemed to constitute original signatures, and facsimile or electronic copies hereof will be deemed to constitute duplicate originals.
- Chalet in the Pines Cabin Pet Rules:
- 1. Only dogs (limit 1) are permitted in or on the premises of the cabin at any given time
- 2. Renter is responsible for all damage caused by their pet
- 3. Renter must clean and/or remove all pet waste, for example fur, feces, urine, saliva, mucus, etc.
- 4. Pets with a history of aggressive or destructive behavior are not allowed in or on the premises of the cabin
- 5. Pets must be under constant human supervision or, if human supervision is not possible, placed in a kennel with sufficient food and water for the period the Pet is kenneled
- 6. Pets must be housebroken (kennel trained is not acceptable)
- 7. Pets must receive all vet recommend vaccinations prior to being in or on the premises of the cabin
- 8. Pets are not permitted on furniture
- 9. Pets must be kept on a leash or harness anytime they are outside
- 10. Pets must use restroom outdoors, no exception
- 11. Pet feces must be placed in a secure, separate plastic bag and disposed of in the green CTS trashcans in Cabin driveway
- 12. Excessive barking or generally disturbance of the peace is prohibited