- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Looking to stay somewhere that makes you feel like you’ve strayed into a nineteenth-century oil painting? Romantic interiors filled with antique furniture, decorative chinaware, and gallery walls brimming with gilt-framed paintings, bring that old-time Parisian charm. With space for up to three guests and an enviable location amidst the bustle of the 15th, you’ll be a short walk from some of Paris’s most illustrious attractions, as well as an abundance of great local restaurants, and maybe a spot of shopping at the renowned Centre Commercial Beaugrenelle.
With all the trappings of an elegant nineteenth-century drawing room, the principal living space is well-proportioned and bathed in natural light. Attractive vintage furniture creates a comfortable seating area on one side, with a polished wood dining table on the other. Classically simple interiors are embellished with richly textured rugs, ornately carved...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Infants not allowed.